- For more than fifty years, clients have chosen Goldline for their precious metals needs.
- We are committed to transparent, honest and responsible pricing….no gimmicks.
- We are committed to responsible corporate governance. Our financial statements are audited annually. We properly register and follow national and state telemarketing laws.
- We are committed to honest and transparent disclosures. Our Account Agreement and risk disclosure booklet, Coin Facts for Investors and Collectors to Consider, provide unparalleled information regarding our pricing, company policies and risks associated with acquiring precious metals. These documents can be found online at www.goldline.com. Additional copies are available by calling 1-800-963-9798.
- We confirm your trade during a taped confirmation to ensure you fully understand your purchase. We provide a written trade confirmation that includes specific information about your purchase including our ask price, bid price and the percent your bid price must increase to break even.
- We state in writing that our buyback prices may be higher than what other dealers pay and, although dealers are prohibited from guaranteeing a buyback, Goldline has historically repurchased the precious metals it sells.
- To ensure accuracy, your order is checked at least twice before it is shipped to you.
- We have a dedicated toll free number to ensure prompt and easy access to our Client Relations Team Members who, in addition to your dedicated Account Executive, can assist you with a variety of issues.
Call Goldline at 1-800-963-9798 to speak with a personal Account Executive to learn more about the types of gold available and request our free Investor Kit.