- For more than fifty years, clients have chosen Goldline for their precious metals needs. Since Congress first authorized physical precious metals in IRAs, we have been helping clients diversify their IRAs with precious metals.
- We are committed to transparent, honest and responsible pricing.
- We are committed to responsible corporate governance. Our financial statements are audited annually. We properly register and follow national and state telemarketing laws.
- We are committed to honest and transparent disclosures. Our Account Agreement and risk disclosure booklet, Coin Facts for Investors and Collectors to Consider, provide unparalleled information regarding our pricing, company policies and risks associated with acquiring precious metals. These documents can be found online at www.goldline.com. Additional copies are available by calling 1-800-963-9798.
- We confirm your trades of $1,000 or more during a taped confirmation to ensure you understand the costs involved in your purchase. We provide a written trade confirmation that includes specific information about your purchase including our ask price, bid price and the percent your bid price must increase to break even.
- We state in writing that our buyback prices may be higher than what other dealers pay and, although dealers are prohibited from guaranteeing a buyback, Goldline has historically repurchased the precious metals it sells.
- To ensure accuracy, your order is checked at least twice before it is shipped to you.
- We have a dedicated toll free number to ensure prompt and easy access to our Client Relations Team Members who, in addition to your dedicated Account Executive, can assist you with a variety of issues.
- Goldline offers exclusive limited production brilliant uncirculated bullion coins which may be held personally in a precious metals IRA.
Call Goldline at 1-800-963-9798 to speak with a personal Account Executive to learn more about the types of gold available and request our free Investor Kit.