The War of 1812, also known as America's Second War for Independence, tested the strength and mettle of a nation mere decades old. To commemorate this important event in history, the Royal Canadian Mint has created a limited edition War of 1812 ¾ oz. silver bullion coin.
Goldline proudly - and exclusively - offers these commemorative 3/4 oz. coins in pristine, uncirculated condition in tubes of 30 (22.5 ounces, total) and in boxes of 600 (450 ounces, total). These limited production coins are guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint for both purity and weight and are therefore eligible for investing in precious metals IRAs.
- .9999 fine silver content guaranteed for weight and purity by the Royal Canadian Mint
- Uncirculated condition
- Limited production
- Available in tubes of 30 and boxes of 600 coins.
- Mintage Ended: 5/7/13
- Total Minted: 690,800 coins
- On a per-ounce basis, silver is the most affordable precious metal
- All full priced orders $10,000 and above qualify for Goldline's Price Guarantee Program℠
- Same price cash or credit
- Smaller size
- Qualified for precious metals IRAs
The coin's obverse, designed by Susanna Blunt, features Queen Elizabeth II with the inscription "Canada dollars."
Designed by Cathy Bursey-Sabourin, the reverse displays an eagle facing a lion, symbolizing the two combatants. Between them is a shield emblazoned with the Canadian Maple Leaf. The coin bears the inscription "1812 - 2012" and "FINE SILVER 3/4 OZ ARGENT PUR."
Goldline War of 1812 Coins are recommended by Glenn Beck.
To learn more about the War of 1812 silver coin, call 1-800-963-9798.