WHY CHOOSE GOLDLINE?
As a Goldline client, you’ll enjoy the benefits of working with an industry leader that has helped clients acquire precious metals for more than 50 years, delivering billions worth of precious metals.
In 2011 Goldline was ranked the 28th largest private company headquartered in Los Angeles County by the Los Angeles Business Journal. Goldline offers a Price Guarantee Program℠ which can help protect you from short-term market fluctuations (see our Account Agreement for full details).
Goldline Account Executives are available to answer your questions, provide service and assist you in acquiring rare coins and precious metals for your collection or portfolio. To reach an Account Executive, please call 1-800-963-9798.
Start With the Following Questions
At Goldline we understand investing in precious metals is a long-term venture, especially when it comes to portfolio diversification.
That's why we encourage clients to conduct their due diligence before any purchase and to start with the following questions.
The Goldline Difference
To learn more about the benefits of working with the company that has been helping clients diversify their portfolios for over 50 years, view The Goldline Difference.
Why Do So Many People Trust and Recommend Goldline?History
We have been helping people buy and sell gold and silver since in 1960.
- As a client, you’ll enjoy the benefits of working with an industry leader that has helped tens of thousands of clients acquire precious metals for more than 50 years, delivering billions worth of precious metals.
With premier accolades and preeminent backing it is easy to see why Goldline International is one of the leading companies in the United States offering a full range of precious metals products.
- Ranked in 2011 as the 28th largest private company headquartered in Los Angeles County by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
- Recognized in 2010 as the #1 fastest growing private company in the Los Angeles County by the Los Angeles Business Journal. LA County is the 17th largest economy in the world.
- Inc. Magazine recognized Goldline as the #6 fastest growing company among private companies with more than $500 million in annual revenues.
National and regional media outlets have turned to Goldline for interviews and precious metals market commentary.
- Including: CNBC, The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, FOX Business, The Denver Post, The Los Angeles Business Journal. Our Press Center highlights interviews, news, and press releases.
Goldline is proud of its sponsorships and associations.
- We sponsor national acclaimed radio hosts Glenn Beck and Mark Levin.
- Goldline has worked with Disney to provide commemorative coins for two of its movies.
- Goldline is the exclusive dealer of:
• The Royal Canadian Mint’s 1812 gold and silver coins
• The Australian Perth Mint’s U.S.-Australian WWII gold and silver coins, and
• The Royal Canadian Mint's Devil's Brigade Gold coin
- Goldline was the exclusive dealer for such collections as the Wells Fargo®Nevada Gold and Atlantic Collection of Paper Currency.
You may be surprised to learn there is very little regulation in the physical precious metals industry. We think it is important for you to know how Goldline leads the industry. Let us tell you more about it.
- Our financial statements are independently audited annually and Goldline has used a Top Ten Accounting firm for over twenty years.
- Our pricing model and corporate accountability reflects our commitment to the long term health of our business so that we can continue to be a market maker in the future.
- Goldline is the only precious metals company that is a trustee of the American Teleservices Association’s Self-Regulatory Organization. We properly register and follow national and state telemarketing laws.
- Transparent pricing and disclosures. Goldine is the only company to provide it’s ask, bid and % the bid price must increase to break even in writing.
- A Former Director of Consumer Protection for the FTC in written testimony before US Congress regarding Goldline business practices: “Goldline’s marketing and sales practices encompass extensive disclosures that encourage a consumer to consider carefully his or her purchase…Goldline’s sales process and the characteristics of its buyers are not conducive to deceptive practices…Finally, the company provides clear disclosures and cautious advice.”