- WHY BUY
- HOW TO BUY
- CHARTS & NEWS
- ABOUT GOLDLINE
Goldline is an industry leader providing physical precious metals to investors since 1960. Goldline delivers internationally-recognized gold, silver, and platinum coins and bars with personalized service.
We pride ourselves in bringing our clients groundbreaking offers and products, including exclusive gold and silver bullion coins and bars from the world's premier mints. Goldline also offers industry-first price guarantee and loyalty programs so our clients can buy with confidence and get rewarded for their business.
In an industry where dealers come and go, our longevity is a testament to our singular commitment to treating our clients as our most valuable asset. Goldline is proud to have the industry's best practices and responsible corporate governance. We never cold call, we attract prospects through our marketing efforts.
Looking to take your career to the next level? Look no further than one of the innovators in precious metals. At Goldline, we know that satisfied team members make for satisfied clients. That's why we offer competitive compensation, a generous benefits package and an empowering and respectful work environment.
If you're a professional who thrives in a dynamic atmosphere, is goal-oriented and motivated, and has a customer first attitude that pushes you to go above and beyond, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume as a WORD or PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits and Perks
- Health Benefits - we provide medical, dental, and vision coverage for all our employees.
- 401(k) - with employer contribution to enhance your retirement savings!
- Free Parking - or receive a stipend if you walk, use public transportation or bike to the office.
- Snacks - bagels and donuts on Mondays, fresh-baked cookies on Wednesdays, fruit every day of the week, and more.
- Fun Events - BBQs, sports viewing parties, picnics, community service... there's always something going on!
- Family & Friends Purchase program
- Special LA Fitness membership rate