Dear Sales Professional:
A New Career Opportunity is here for you. For over half a century, Goldline has helped our clients diversify their investment portfolios with precious metals. Our stellar reputation has made us an industry leader. For more about Goldline, please visit www.goldline.com
Gold offers diversification with a tangible, deliverable asset. Sales Professionals from various backgrounds, including Investments, Mortgages, Financial Services and Insurance are encouraged to inquire; no license is required.
To apply follow the instructions below:
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Complete our online application -- /apply
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you and answering any questions you may have.
THE SKILLS WE REQUIRE:
- Previous sales experience. Investment, mortgage, commodity, insurance, or financial sales is a plus. No previous precious metals experience required.
- Honesty and an appreciation for superb client service.
- Motivation and hard work.
- Commitment to professional, ethical, and compliant business practices.
- Desire for a career in a new field.
- Availability to begin work immediately.
- The opportunity to earn world class compensation with an industry leader and established national brand.
- Paid training with opportunity for uncapped commission compensation. We offer a comprehensive and ongoing training program.
- No cold calling. We attract prospective clients through our television, radio, internet, and print presence.
- Health and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and your dependents. We also offer Life Insurance, Disability and Paid Parking.
- 401(K) plan with employer contribution after only 2 months.
- Exclusive precious metals sponsor of the Glenn Beck show
- A career opportunity to work with a dedicated team of experienced, career sales professionals - many of our Account Executives have worked with us for over 10 years.
- Goldline was recently ranked the 28th largest privately-held company in Los Angeles by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
- In September 2010, Inc. magazine ranked Goldline #6 in its fourth annual survey of the nation's fastest growing companies over $500 million in revenue.