Radio show sponsored by Goldline.
Why Invest in Gold?
For more than 2,000 years, individuals have owned gold for a wide variety of reasons. Investors and collectors have sought gold as a storehouse of wealth, a proven method of passing savings to the next generation and a memorial of past civilizations and accomplishments.
Investors Buy Gold for a Variety of Reasons:
- Gold is considered a safe haven asset
- Gold can serve as a potential hedge against inflation and erosion of the dollar's value
- Gold is internationally recognized as a monetary and financial asset
- Gold and precious metals offer the benefits of portfolio diversification
Diversify Your Portfolio Now
In today's uncertain economic times adding gold to your portfolio is a recognized diversification strategy. It can serve as a potential hedge against inflation and a declining dollar.
Why Buy Physical Gold?
Goldline clients want more than just a piece of paper. They want the peace of mind that comes from owning physical gold they can hold in their hand. Gold has survived inflation, deflation, financial crises and natural calamities. For centuries, owning this metal has provided a storehouse of value and has helped assure a measure of wealth for future generations. That is among the reasons gold is commonly referred to as a safe "haven" asset.
Gold Prices Have Reached New Records
Gold prices have tripled over the last six years; in fact, gold prices have increased every year for the past 10 years and some experts believe gold may reach new highs in the future.
Why Choose Goldline?
- 50 Year History: Goldline has been in business since 1960
- No Gimmicks: We are committed to transparent, honest and responsible pricing
- First-Time Buyer Protection: The right to a refund on first order for coins and currency1
- Price Guarantee Program: On qualifying orders, reprice your purchase if the price of your precious metals falls2
Start learning more about investing in gold today by downloading our FREE Investor Kit. It's easy and there's no obligation. Simply fill out the form to download the kit.
1 This refund policy does not apply to orders for 90% silver dimes or quarters, one ounce or larger bullion bars, and one ounce bullion coins. Please see our Account Agreement for full details.
2 Under Goldline's PGP, if Goldline's ask (i.e., selling) price for qualifying coins is reduced by Goldline within 7 calendar days of the date of purchase, Client may contact Goldline and request that his or her purchase of these coins be repriced at the lower price. Clients may also qualify for an extended 14, 21 and 28 day PGP on qualifying full-priced purchases of coins and bars (excluding 90% silver dimes and quarters, one ounce and larger bullion bars, and one ounce bullion coins). Contact our Account Executives and read our Account Agreement for full details.